For laser engraving , there is a few rules for the image or artwork submitted:
- Purely black & white images or graphics (NOT greyscale)
- Black areas represent the areas to be engraved, white areas will be left alone
- Provide vector files whenever possible such as EPS , AI, PDF
- For non-vector files such as JPEG or BMP , provide as high resolution as possible ( min. 300 DPI , preferably 600 DPI )
- For engraving of photos , images must be converted into a B&W BMP by dithering
Following the above rules and examples will ensure that the engraving process will be smooth and without problems.
If you are still unsure, feel free to contact us for more information, thanks!